Step into Greatness at the 'G.The Melbourne Cricket Club, as ground managers of the MCG, looks forward to welcoming you to the 'G for the BBL|13 match between the Melbourne Stars and Perth Scorchers.
Read the MCC Library Fact Sheet for this match here.
Download your ticket to your mobile for scanning upon entering the Ground.
Find your best way to get to the MCG with our journey planner and transport option tools. For information on public transport, pedestrian access, taxi ranks and more, click here.
PARKING IN YARRA PARK
General public parking is available for this match. Click here for parking information and continue to check regularly for updates.
Parking for disability permit holders can be pre-booked via Ticketek here.
PRECINCT ROAD CLOSURES
- Brunton Avenue will be closed between 6.00pm - 7.15pm, and 10.10pm - 11.10pm
- You will be required to enter via the gate listed on your ticket.
- The MCG is a cashless venue. All food, beverage, merchandise and ticketing outlets will be cashless – so all transactions will need to be made on your debit or credit card.
- The MCG is a smoke, e-cigarette and vape free venue. Patrons found smoking or vaping inside the Ground will face immediate eviction.
- At the MCG, your safety is our priority. If you experience any form of antisocial behaviour, please report it by texting 'Assist' to the MCG's antisocial text hotline on +61 409 117 621.
TAP & ENTER AT THE 'G
Tap and Go mobile tickets now available at the MCG!
No barcode? No worries! Your Apple Wallet is NFC ready, which means you simply need to hold your phone near the turnstile to tap and enter!
You can now use tap and enter NFC mobile tickets when accessing the MCG through all public gates.
To use the NFC 'Tap and Go' tickets at Gates 6 and 7:
- Download the Ticketek app to access your tickets for the game
- Tap the 'Add to Wallet' button to save to your mobile
- When you arrive at the MCG, tap the notification or open your wallet to display your ticket
- Hold your phone or Apple Watch near the turnstile reader and tap to enter - no need to scan a barcode!
A reminder that if you are entering with a group, make sure to share the tickets before arriving at the MCG. Each attendee will need to tap their phone or Apple Watch to enter.
FLASHING LIGHTS AND PYROTECHNICS WARNING
Please note, flashing lights and pyrotechnics will be used throughout this match at the MCG.
INFORMATION FOR FAMILIES
Click here for information for families, including the location of Parents' Rooms and change tables.
MULTI-FAITH PRAYER ROOM
The MCG Multi-Faith Prayer Room is open to all patrons and located on Level B1 of the Shane Warne Stand (approximately behind bay M13).
Click here for more information.
AUSTRALIAN SPORTS MUSEUM
The Australian Sports Museum is open for those attending the match from gate opening (listed above) until 15 minutes before the match start time.
Tickets for the Australian Sports Museum are half price and can be purchased on the day inside Gate 3 at the MCG. The Museum showcases the best of Australian sports including AFL, cricket and the Olympics.
Be sure to arrive early to make the most of your visit.
The G-Train Mobility Shuttle Service operates during public events held at the MCG.
The service is free and accessible to patrons with mobility challenges. The G-Train also features vehicles with wheelchair-friendly access.
Pre-booking is not required; simply wait at a designated pick up point for the next available buggy. The service has pick up points from the following locations:
- Richmond Station
- Jolimont Station
- Accessible Parking Area
Find out more
The 'G Train running times
Pre-match: 5.00pm - 7.45pm
Post-match: 10.25pm - 11.10pm
ZERO DELAY COMMENTARY
The SEN Stadium App provides a zero delay commentary on the Hearing Loop at the MCG. Download here.
SENSORY FRIENDLY SPACE
A Sensory Friendly Space is located within the Australian Sports Museum on Level 1 of the Olympic Stand (behind M51, inside Gate 3). This is a space for patrons of all ages who have sensory sensitivities, processing differences, or other hidden disabilities.
There are two rooms within the space offering patrons the ability to choose between quietly watching the event in a tiered theatre or using personal sensory strategies and fidget toys to relax in a multi-purpose room.
6.00pm - 10.15pm
Find out more
The MCG has many hearing loops fitted throughout the stadium to relay PA announcements.
Find out more
For details about accessible seating, parking, bathrooms and companion cards click here